What is the O-Shot?
The O-Shot is used to stimulate the female sexual system.
Women, as they age, will likely experience some type of issue associated with sexual wellness as their bodies change. These conditions can have a profound impact on quality of life. Women who are approaching menopause, dealing directly with menopause or are beyond menopause, will experience some form of Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD). Indicators such as vaginal dryness, reduced ability to achieve or maintain an orgasm, intercourse that is painful, coupled with reduced sexual desire are all common symptoms of FSD. PRP protocols are safe and natural alternatives to surgery and drugs. with few contraindications or negative side effects.
- Procedure with virtually no chance of allergic reaction or rejection
- Non-surgical, virtually no downtime
- Improved natural vaginal lubrication
- Great success in treating Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased ability to have vaginal orgasm
- Tighter introitus
- Strengthen the vaginal wall
- Stronger more pronounced orgasms
- Increased sexual arousal and desire
- Improved arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Smoother skin of the vulva